Friday, January 27, 2012

Programming Language

Programming Language is a language which is understandable by computer to perform its work as per the given instruction provided by human beings. For the development of application, scripts or any kinds of instruction for computer to execute, programmers are fully depended on programming languages like C++, Java, Visual Basic, HTML, SQL, etc.

As being a keen interest on using a computers from since the first time I had used in my life. After my completion of +2 levels from a management background for the further Bachelor Degree I have chosen a BSc. (Hons) Computing in Islington College. From my high-school level I have gained the concept of using a C++ programming language which I enjoyed on doing coding like I was playing a game that passion increase on me and has become a hobby for me playing with the coding. I have some knowledge about HTML and Visual Basic too but now I am mainly focusing on a Java programming language only because it’s the part of my course which I have learned during my first semester in Islington College. During the study of learning a Java programming language it was of easy one because we were taught some part of basics only. First, we started our Java from a Notepad and later we were taught to upgrade our java coding on a BlueJ. Now, I have been using Netbeans software to do my java programming and while working I have created one simple calculator. When I finished making my simple application of .jar file type I was so happy because for the first time I have created one application by myself.

The concept of doing programming to develop applications I love to do it because it has been a passion on me. And I have chosen computing course thinking I would have a good career in the coming future. So from Islington, I have lots of hope to learn many new things in the field of computing.

7 comments:

  1. Computer programming is the process of designing, writing, testing, debugging, and maintaining the source code of computer programs. This source code is written in one or more programming languages. The purpose of programming is to create a set of instructions that computers use to perform specific operations or to exhibit desired behaviors. The process of writing source code often requires expertise in many different subjects, including knowledge of the application domain, specialized algorithms and formal logic.EDI VAN Services

    ReplyDelete
  2. good blog..nice article publishing by you...appreciate on you...thanks for giving detail..
    Land Rover Freelander AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete
  3. A computer program is a sequence of instructions written to perform a specified task with a computer. Nice information about programming language.
    education portal

    ReplyDelete
  4. good blog..nice article publishing by you...appreciate on you...thanks for giving detail..
    PHP training in jaipur :-Website Designing Institute Jaipur:-The sort of course we have developed start with an introduction to the net and the web. We are much eager to tell you the exact norms of web designing technology. We train, we place and we support because over the years we have acquired that power to suffice you with complete regards. We have in possession the perfect designing software and the workable Firework Logos to help you out with perfection. Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Flash are several effective tools that we have in hand and we make use of perfect images and design banners for initiating a pleasing website layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for providing a knowledgeable post.
    iklan gratis

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is not difficult to Article Analysis because we excellent services that allow you to learn how to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. vintage cars in Delhi.
    Royal vintage cars in Delhi's royal wedding and that too at affordable prices
    In essence, vintage cars have become an indispensable part of Delhi's royal weddings, offering couples the opportunity to step back in time and experience the grandeur of a bygone era. With affordability and accessibility at the forefront, these classic automobiles are transforming wedding dreams into reality, one elegant ride at a time. So, for couples seeking to add a touch of royalty to their special day, vintage cars in Delhi are the epitome of timeless elegance and sophistication

    ReplyDelete